- PSC home page
- What's new?
- Introduction to propagation and propagation terms
- Radio propagation Now!
- GB2RS Saturday propagation update
- VLF propagation
- HF propagation
- VHF propagation
- Microwave propagation
- Greyline propagation
- Round the World propagation
- Long-delayed echoes
- Auroral propagation
- Meteor scatter
- Current ionograms and critical frequencies
- Weather information
- Current solar and geophysical information
- Mainly magnetosphere and magnetograms
- Propagation forecasts
- Propagation prediction programs and forecasts
- More links...
- About the Propagation Studies Committee
Propagation prediction programs and forecasts
The list below provides links to propagation prediction programs and forecasts.
Please note the RSGB is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Also note that any software listed here is downloaded at the reader's own risk, and the RSGB is not responsible for any unwanted effects arising from its use.
- Alerts and Warnings - from SEC/NOAA
- 27-Day Outlook - from SEC
- Propagation Planning for DXpeditions - by K9LA
- Weekly Summary and Forecast - from SEC
- Shortwave Fadeout Warnings - from IPS Australia
- 160m Prediction Table
- HF Skywave Technologies Prediction Program
- William Hepburn's VHF/UHF Tropospheric Ducting Forecast